We are hiring
Committed Communities Development Trust a 26-year-old Trust has been shaping lives, building empowering communities, advocating child rights and child protection to Build a Safer Tomorrow since our first project in 1990. Employees have always been one of our greatest strength in achieving our milestones. We currently have more than 250 employees from diverse backgrounds working on various projects which makes the culture more vibrant and enhances teamwork.
If you have a drive and commitment to work with vulnerable children and their families, reduction of malnutrition, empower youth and adolescent children, advocate child protection and address health issues, we invite you to use your professional experience to be part of our expanding team.
Position: Senior Program Officer- Residential Care Program (RCP)
The Senior Program Officer shall assist the Director – Residential Care Programme in the development and management of projects in alignment with the strategy of the organization. She/he will be responsible for supervising and guiding project staff to translate the strategic vision of the organization into grassroots action. She/he will report to the Director Residential Care Program.
- Postgraduate in Social Work or Social Sciences
- Seven years experience in handling projects of which the last two years should be in a Managerial position managing a Residential Care Centre would be preferable
- Proven experience in proposal writing, including conceptualizing and technical writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Ability to coordinate people and processes
- Good understanding of social issues especially health and education and rights
- Knowledge of Marathi and Hindi preferred
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Assisting Director – Residential Care Programme in development, management and supervision of all four Residential Care Centre’s to meet overall program and organization goals
- Developing proposals under the supervision of the Director – Residential Care Program in keeping with the strategy and goals and basis a situational analysis of the project area
- Trouble-shooting and managing day to day operational aspects of the all four Residential Care Centres.
- Supervising and guiding project officers and other project staff in the functioning of the Residential Care Centres.
- Supervising and guiding project staff to help build their capacities related to project implementation (planning, understanding of goals, objectives, and approach and conceptual understanding and application on the ground), process documentation, and reporting and data analysis
- Supporting project team to generate and utilize project data
- Analysis of data and utilizing for Future planning and research
- Suggesting modifications in Residential Care Centre plans and approach basis the review of Centres and their deliverables and managing the changes decided by the management to be incorporated
- Ensuring all Centres documents like the proposal, reporting formats, files, and tools are maintained as per the prescribed norms. This would involve regular monitoring and review of the same
- Reviewing and finalizing reports generated by project teams for internal organizational use and for submission to donor/funding organizations. Compiling consolidated program reports
- Analyzing expenditure with respect to budget and actual project requirement in terms of efficacy of expenditure
- Liaising and coordinating with funding and other partner agencies to ensure reporting and evaluation requirements are met
- Coordinating with the different departments to ensure research, training, and project management, execution, and evaluation requirements are met
Position: Associate Director– Residential Care Program (RCP)
Candidate profile :
- We are looking out for a person with at least 10-15 years in a senior position, handling a centre for children.
- Must have a pleasing personality, enthusiastic and love interacting with children.
- Must be conversant in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Master’s in Social Work (full-time course) is mandatory. Specialization in Child & Family Welfare, Medical and Psychiatric Social
- Work would be an added advantage
- People residing in Mumbai preferable.
Job profile :
- Responsible for development, management and supervision of all four Residential Care Centre’s (RCP) to meet overall program and organization goals.
- Supervising and guiding and capacity building of project staff in the functioning of the entire Centre. Trouble-shooting and managing day to day operational aspects of the all four Residential Care Centres.
- Ensuring all Centre’s annual work plan, budget and documents like proposal, reporting formats, files and tools are up to date and maintained as per the prescribed norms. This would involve regular monitoring and review of the same
- Responsible for implementing Best Practices of other Group Homes, Foster Homes etc that best suits the RCP requirements.
- Build strong linkages with Government/NGO’s, Childline, Educational institutions, CWC and other legal authorities for smooth functioning of the centre’s.
- Represent the organization with external agencies and stakeholders
- Application Process: Interested candidates, please forward your covering letter and CV by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .You can visit our website at www.ccdtrust.org. Kindly mention your current and expected salary. Your covering letter must highlight a little bit about yourself, why you would best fit this position
Position : Counselor
- We are looking out for a Post Graduate in Psychology with at least 2-3 years experience in counseling, preferably from the social development sector, to work at our centre’s for vulnerable children we also have vacancies for our community development programs.
- Must be conversant in dealing with issues related to HIV/AIDS, marginalized communities, issues related to abuse, dropped out, addiction, treatment adherence, behavioural, emotional issues
- Must be conversant in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Must have Master’s in degree Psychology is mandatory.
- Must be ready to undertake field visits as and when required.
- Must have worked with children of all age groups.
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions with select and referred cases/ groups (especially abused, dropped out, addiction, treatment adherence, behavioural, emotional issues)
- Conduct individual counseling including psychological evaluation, diagnosis and provision of therapeutic treatment for emotional and behavioural disorders.
- Conduct community visits and selected home visits along with outreach workers
- Support and guide outreach workers and community volunteers during community interventions
- Monthly reporting and documentation of counseling cases and other activities