We are hiring
Work with CCDT!
Position: Project Coordinator
You will be responsible for planning, managing and implementing CCDT’s program in Pune under the HSBC skills development training project.
- To ensure three training centers are established in the project implementation stipulated timeline
- To ensure the successful enrollment of 30 youth, 50% of which should be girls
- Weekly monitoring visits, preparing reports of all centers on batches and attendance of students
- Maintenance of the attendance register, syllabus, course details, youth enrollment, interaction with youth, drop out record, environment of classroom, etc.
- Ensure that the centre environment is clean and safe for the youth
- Ensure proper Branding of Saksham at the project centres
- Verification of the documentation of each youth,check the course completion certificate, and project MIS
- Coordinate meeting once in 15 days with core team and monthly partners meeting
- Follow up should be done every Friday (weekly) with centre coordinator
- Prepare Monthly progress reports and MIS to be submitted by the 1st of every month
- Arrange one employee engagement event with team and youth in April
Position: Project Coordinator cum Counselor
Reporting: Project Officer
Position Brief: Project Coordinator cum Counselor will be part of the project team. S/he will be responsible for handling individual cases of children, youth, women and families where they need support in making decisions and resolving their problems. S/he shall work with Project Officer and the project team in the project implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance of project officer
- Assist the project officer in planning and implementation of various activities of the project
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions with select and referred cases/ groups (especially abused, dropped out, addiction, treatment adherence, behavioural, emotional issues) and present/share counseling cases with the project team
- Plan, conduct and coordinate activities (awareness programs, sessions etc.) with community volunteers, children’s groups and other community groups on various topics related to health, education and vulnerability
- Conduct community visits and selected home visits along with outreach workers
- Support and guide outreach workers and community volunteers during community interventions
- Develop a rapport and work closely with service delivery points in Health, Education and Vulnerability e.g. Schools, Health Posts, Clinic, Police stations, Childline, crisis centres etc.
- Monthly reporting and documentation of counseling cases and other activities
Please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Counsellor will be part of a residential crisis intervention care centre dealing with orphan and vulnerable children infected / affected by HIV/AIDS between 2 and 12 years. H/She will be responsible for counseling and helping children to overcome their difficulties and cope with tough situations by providing confidential and encouraging environment.
- Work under the guidance of Project Officer.
- Conduct individual counseling sessions with children at the centre including psychological evaluation, diagnosis and provision of therapeutic treatment for emotional and behavioural disorders.
- Conduct group counseling sessions with the children providing guidance and advice to children with identified concerns and needs.
- Conduct counseling sessions with children in an informal setup being a residential care centre.
- Cultivate harmony and assist the children in dealing with emotional and temperamental issues.
- Prepare monthly report and documents of counseling cases of their further education.
- Evaluate and advise students using interviews, counseling sessions, interest and aptitude assessment tests.
- Meeting with the Project Officer regularly to share feedback about the children.
- Conduct home visits and meetings with parents/extended family members.
- Participate and share appropriate inputs during Case Evaluation.
- Record individual counseling sessions, group sessions and observations of the children.
- Prepare monthly counseling reports.
- Conduct training programs for the children and staff.
- Assist in planning and conducting events organised in the centre.
Required qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Master’s in psychology, Human/Child Development with experience of min. 2 years in counseling children in vulnerable situations. Candidates having master’s in counseling or a Certification in Counseling will be preferred.
- Thorough understanding of human behaviour, along with effective communication and people management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Hindi and Marathi
- Good documentation skills and computer skills
Please email your CV: email@example.com