We undertake our groundwork meticulously by on boarding various kinds of professionals in the field of education, health & nutrition, and child protection. However, if you leave your information, we will contact you in future as and when a need or requirement arises and if you meet our selection criteria.
FILL IN THE FORM to volunteer with CCDT.
There are different Volunteering options for you to choose from!
If you are committed to helping underprivileged children but are unable to volunteer with us in person, we welcome your support through our virtual volunteering program!
The scope of what you could do is endless – from helping with research projects and media monitoring to content translations and IT development – the list goes on. It doesn’t matter where you are located but your support is invaluable to us.
To become a virtual volunteer, write to: email@example.com
Want to create a child friendly environment for children near you? Volunteer at our program centers close to you!
We also have volunteer groups of motivated individuals who just like you, want to ensure happy childhoods for children around them. They get together to not only create a safe space for children, but also work towards identifying, and eliminating any major problems faced by children in urban slum settings.
To volunteer locally in Mumbai, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raise Funds for Children
For us to be able to create sustainable impact, monetary support is essential.
You can help raise funds for CCDT by asking your friends/colleagues to donate to CCDT on special occasions, taking part in fundraising events like marathons or crowd funding through your personal and professional networks.
To raise funds for CCDT, write to: email@example.com
Looking for an internship opportunity that enables you to create change? Intern with CCDT!
As a CCDT intern, you can work with different functions within CCDT (HR / Finance / Program / Fundraising / Communications / Planning / Audit / Volunteering) basis your interest and suitability, pilot your own child-rights project ideas and in the process, grow as a champion for change.
- 18 years or older
- Should be able to put in a minimum of 4 weeks
- Should be passionate about child rights
To become an intern, FILL IN THE FORM, and we will get back to you shortly!
Volunteering for a Cause!
- Help CCDT forge partnerships with local brands and businesses that can help us raise awareness as well as funds through collaboration activities.
- Build awareness about CCDT on social media by following our pages, and sharing our posts across platforms with your networks.
- Enable sponsorship and media opportunities for CCDT events and campaigns.
- Volunteer your skills and expertise in the fields of photography, design, videography, writing etc.
- Become a child rights advocate by writing about our endeavours in media publications or blogs.
To choose any of these options, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come, join us today. You too can help us make a difference!