CCDT’s children from two crisis intervention centers participated in a summer sports camp from 3 – 12 May 2017 that was designed to build fundamental skills in leadership and basic techniques of sports like Football and Hockey. The idea behind these games was to ensure the boys learned to work as a team to achieve their goals. Group discussions at the end of each game and training session helped the participants further understand the concepts of teamwork, communication and leadership. The camp helped solidify the ‘bond’ and connection between the boys, enhanced their skills and self confidence, and encouraged them to work together better.
- New Article Reveals the reduced Down on Academic Essay topics that are writing Why you have to just simply just Take Action Today
- Top Ten Finest Solitary Ladies Over 40
- The Idiot’s Handbook to Story Book Writing Paper
- The Tried and Method that is true for Writing Online in Step by Step Detail
- Absolutely the Most Practical Way You Should Be Making Use Of for Creative Writing Paper