Ms. Debasmita Pani, Manager, Nutrition at TATA TRUSTS
Ms. Suprabha Agarwal, Director, State Nutrition Mission
She is a dynamic Human Resources and Development professional working with the Government of Maharashtra for the past two and a half decades. During this period, she has worked with multitude of stakeholders from grassroots communities, local governments to national and international civil society organisations and government bureaucracies. Presently as the Director of the Nutrition Mission in the State, she has initiated a number of innovative projects, some of them include:
- Editing and publishing “Matrustanya” a book on infant feeding practices for the Community
- Developed a community awareness module for Kirtankaars on the importance of Health & Nutrition
- Helped develop a detailed Training Module on Health, Nutrition and Life Skills for Adolescent children in Ashram Schools in the State.
- Successfully rolled out Life Skills Education in all the Tribal Government Ashram Schools throughout the State – a shining example of convergence between three major Government Departments namely Women & Child, Tribal Development and Public Health.
- As an individual, she has always believed in thinking out of the box to look for solutions, but not in reinventing the wheel. This has contributed in a large measure to her success in the various assignments that she has undertaken.
Ms. Vinitha Singhal, I.A.S, Honarable Secretary, Women and Child Development (WCD) Department, Government of Maharashtra
She has completed her M.A. (English), M.A. (Human Rights), Journalism & Mass Communication. An IAS officer in 1996, and she is actively holding diverse portfolio since 3.12.2016. Currently she is Secretary, Women and Child Development Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
Smt. Indra Mallo (IAS), Commissioner ICDS
Rajeshwari Chandrasekar, Chief of Field Office at UNICEF Maharashtra
Managing the UNICEF Mumbai office, oversee the programme and management functions, maintain external relations with the Government, donor community and private sector as well as civil society in the best interest of children of the state, and holds a Master’s degree in Economics.
Ms. Chhaya Rade, COO and Project Director CCDT
Chhaya is a Post Graduate with a specialization in community development from S. N.D.T Women’s University. Chhaya has over 25 years of experience in Community Development, Program Management and Human Development. She has managed various portfolios within the organization with compassion, commitment and a keen interest in the overall development of children and young people. She has also worked on community development and urban nutrition projects.
Commander Ninad Phatarphekar, CEO CCDT
Ninad is an Electrical Engineer and MBA by training and a success maven by passion. He has garnered over two and a half decades of work experience in Defence services, Public Sector and Corporate ecosystems and brings along with him a rich and varied tapestry of experiences in a gamut of work environments.