We are hiring
Committed Communities Development Trust a 28-year-old Trust has been shaping lives, building empowering communities, advocating child rights and child protection to Build a Safer Tomorrow since our first project in 1990. Employees have always been one of our greatest strength in achieving our milestones. We currently have more than 250 employees from diverse backgrounds working on various projects which makes the culture more vibrant and enhances teamwork.
If you have a drive and commitment to work with vulnerable children and their families, reduction of malnutrition, empower youth and adolescent children, advocate child protection and address health issues, we invite you to use your professional experience to be part of our expanding team.
Position: Sr. Officer – Research and M&E
Project and program monitoring and reporting (50%)
- The Manager RME will primarily support the effective development and implementation of the monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes CCDT projects and programs
- Develop clear and user friendly M&E Frameworks and monitoring tools for interventions for the development of a “Result-Based System” and improve on existing M&E frameworks
- Ensure robust M&E tools and formats in place, and continuously refined; Create, manage and maintain project monitoring and analysis systems and tools; leading development of improvements as necessary and ensuring minimal risk to project data
- Track, cross check, validate and consolidate data and information for project reporting and communication needs, extracting relevant data from project databases to improve understanding of project results
- Coordinate with program team for the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress Reports as per Work Plans by validating information provided by program staff, extracting relevant data from program databases, reviewing draft reports and finalizing with program team
- Support program team for the compliance with all donor reporting requirements and guidelines
- Put in place monitoring and coordination capacity, and actively support the building of relevant databases
- Set and maintain standards for rigor, data quality, and related good practices within the intervention
- Ensure that information related to set indicators/elements are adequately captured in data bases, analyzed and the emerging findings are interpreted for application in program practice
- Ensure access to quality and timely data to meet all ongoing intervention needs; including monitoring, analysis and research needs of interventions;
- Identify, collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information on key indicators in order to enhance strategic decision making and acquire support for the program;
- Perform rigorous quantitative analysis that informs intervention and provides insights on program performance by using statistical methods and tools
- Support creation of visual representations of project data and results (graphs, charts, maps, etc.)
- Support internal / external baseline, mid-line, end-line and impact assessments and studies, including development of the system and coordinating the process; and support any additional project evaluations using a broad range of both quantitative and qualitative tools and methods. Support in development of research design both qualitative and quantitative, survey tools, sampling design, training to survey team, data collection system both using questionnaire hard copies and mobile based applications, tracking and validation of survey data etc.
- Prepare research study analysis plan, data coding, re-coding, data cleaning, analysis and research report writing using
- Support in dissemination of research study findings – Develop visualizations, presentations, and narrative briefs, and research papers that summarize research studies and their findings
- Ensure timely submission of research reports as per plans and ensure the regular sharing of outputs of research with the senior management team
- Support / write research papers for publication and presentation in workshops and conferences.
- Research and synthesize information in support of project activities and improvements as requested
Core Competencies and Skills
- A minimum of 6-7 years of progressively responsible experience in monitoring, evaluation, research including experience in planning and reporting processes, data processing, conducting baseline, mid-line, end-line and impact assessments
- Strong working knowledge of SPSS/STATA/R, advance excel and key statistical analysis software; ability to make recommendations for improvements to current monitoring and reporting systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate results into easy to understand materials and reporting, with data visualization expertise an advantage
- Experience in social development / public health / nutrition / livelihood program monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- A university degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, or Demography, Population Studies or related field is preferred.
- Candidates with Ph.D / Masters in public health / Masters in health administration / Masters in Population Studies / Masters in Statistics qualifications are preferred
- 6-7 years of experience in Research, M&E / MIS
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org